#Escape: The Waiting Room #Escape: The Waiting Room

i had a lot of fun with this. overall, it was a good point and click adventure, but i do feel like i sort of disagree with some of the logic choices. for example, i have to turn on the computer before i can enter my code into the vending machine. logically, it would make sense for me to have to turn on the computer to see which drug i needed to deduct which code i needed to enter, but in a real life circumstance, i would be able to slap random buttons without that knowledge, making it a little annoying to have to go through every single step for every time i play through it. but i completely understand and respect your decision to do it that way.

additionally, i think the way you chose to incorporate medals added a fair bit of enjoyment to it. admittedly, i clicked the link to find the requirements to unlock the medals, but it still added fun variety to it when completing it five separate times. lastly, i liked the Usain Bolt medal. it took me a couple tries, but i got it down and it was actually super achievable.

in summary, you did a great job. it was fun to play, nice to look at, and kept me interested. keep up the good work and i look forward to future projects.

Aprime responds:

Yeah, I felt the user logging into the computer was the most important part especially since they had to work out the username from the room they're in and the pictures on the wall. By allowing them to type in the correct code without the computer part, the 4th wall is kinda broken.
Glad you found the medals achievable, didn't want to make it too hard.
Thank you very much. Stay tuned.

Loot Hero Loot Hero

a delightfully addicting upgrade game. the game art is very well done and gives the game a great retro feel. and i feel like the simple game mechanics made it feel even more retro. all in all, a fun and addicting game. my only complaint is how long the "stage clear" screen lasts. in fact, i specifically wrote this review only while the stage clear screen was up.

VaragtP responds:

Thank you! In the next update, when you click the mouse in stage clear the time is cut in half for how long it usually takes :)